“Research shows that children perform better at school when their parents are involved in their education.”
The President of the Parents and Citizens’ Association and the executive team liaise closely with the Principal and the school leadership team to identify and respond to identified needs. Educational equipment and teaching aids are purchased. Sporting materials are provided and ground improvements are constantly being undertaken.
Actions always speak louder than words when it comes to valuing your child’s learning. Joining the P&C is one of the best ways to show your children how much you value their education and how interested you are in what they do. By joining the P&C you are showing your children how committed you are to helping students and your school community.
How can you get involved?
Just by joining our P&C you add your voice to what’s happening in the school.
- Attend P&C meetings.
- Become a tuckshop volunteer.
- Become a classroom helper.
- Become a committee member.
- Support and promote fundraising initiatives.
- Help out at working bees and other events.
- Keep yourself informed about school life and educational matters through the Creek Weekly and Parent Talk (QCPCA publication).
The third Tuesday of the month in the library classroom.