The ACSS School Council was formed at this school in 1998. The main functions of a School Council are as follows:
- to monitor school performance.
- to endorse plans and school policies and other documents affecting strategic direction of the school including the Annual Operation Plan and Global School Budget.
- to monitor the implementation of strategic plans and school policies.
- to advise the principal about strategic matters.
Membership of our School Council in accordance with the constitution is as follows:
- four elected parent representatives and four elected school staff representatives.
- the Principal of the school and the President of the P&C are automatically appointed to the School Council.
More information and related documents are available on Queensland Education website.